How To Make Ice Cream In A Blender
It’s easy to make your own homemade ice cream in a blender, while it’s strawberry, chocolate or vanilla ice cream. All you need is some important food ingredients … plus a blender. You are thinking, “How to make ice cream in a blender” Allow me to show you, how to do it.
- 1/4 cup milk
- A liter of whipping cream
- Two cups of rock or crushed stone
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 6 teaspoons vanilla
- Earning ice cream
After gathering the ingredients, simply follow these simple steps:
- Put ice in, frozen fruit (or chocolate syrup or vanilla beans), vanilla, milk and whipping cream and mix well
- Add sugar and mix at high speed for a moment
- Once the components are combined, they can be changed to lower speeds, which helps to control the level of agitation
- Move the ice cream into a bowl, and place in the refrigerator for half an hour or so
- Ice cream is now ready to serve. Place it in a glass or bowl and start decorating
- You can add unique ingredients to your mix, change your production to suit your tastes. You can even substitute soy milk for regular milk.
Thanks for your interesting about my brief how to make ice cream in a blender.